|„Administration Certified for Automic™ Automation Engine V9/V10“ exam.|
Only Automic™ license customers can participate in this certification exam.
|Participants require the basic knowledge that is provided in the Training „AE V9/V10 - Administration“ and at least 3 months of daily practical experience (see details below).|
|Obtaining the title „Administration Certified for Automic™ Automation Engine V9/V10“|
|duration: 1 day|
price: 250,- Euro + VAT
You can find the print view here.
|The automation engine courses are conducted and invoiced by Automic Software.
You can find all class dates as well as the registration form at the Automic
The registration can only be done on the Automic website thru the online registration form.
qSkills cannot accept any registrations forwarded directly to qSkills.
- Details about the practical experience:
- Installation of the following components:
- ServiceManager and ServiceManager Dialog
- OS-Agents (Windows or Unix/Linux), RA-Agents,
- Loading the database
- Administration within a AE system:
- Creating clients and timezones
- Creating Users and UserGroups
- Authorization concept
- Agent assignment object (HSTA)
- System settings using UC_ variables
- Creating objects in client 0
- Using or creating templates
- Using the utilities
- Setup of Enterprise Control Center ECC
- You can optionally book the workshop „AE V9/V10 - Administration Refresher“ in order to prepare for the exam.