|Setup of a SAN Environment with ONTAP as a preparation for the NCIE SAN Certification
|SAN- / NetApp Administrators|
|Basic ONTAP knowledge is required.|
|After this workshop the student should be able to set up a Storage Area Network
with ONTAP. Although the student will know how to connect servers to the SAN.
Basic ONTAP knowledge is required.
|price and duration:|
|duration: 5 days|
price: 4500,- Euro + VAT
Netapp Training Units: 60
All information about paying with NetApp Training Units can be found here.
You can find the print view here.
|Will be scheduled on request|
Please let us know here, when you prefer to have this workshop!
- SAN (FC, FCoE and iSCSI)
- Overview FC-NVMe
- Configuration NetApp
- Configuration Server
- Brocade FC Switch Administration (8/16/32 Gb)
- Initial Setup
- Zoning (CLI, GUI)
- ONTAP 8.3 / 9.x SAN Configuration
- FC/IP SAN Setup
- Storage Provisioning
- SVMs (Vserver)
- HBA Management
- Initiator Groups
- HBAs: (Brocade)/Emulex/QLogic
- Connecting Windows/VMware/Linux Servers via FC (in practice) and iSCSI (in theory)
- Multipathing with ALUA
- SCSI Command Queue
- Supported configurations
- Software Installation (Drivers, Tools)
- Administration of disks with SnapDrive
- SAN Troubleshooting
- SAN Performance - A700 with 32 Gbit FC