|Metrocluster IP 9.9.1 Installation, configuration and administration including switch configuration.|
|Administrators of partners and customers|
- NetApp ST200c training
- Basic network, Linux and Windows knowledge is recommended
|This training shows you in the style of a workshop both theoretically and practically how to configure and connect the Metro Cluster IP and the entire infrastructure. The training is conducted with 4 A220 systems (or 2 complete metroclusters), 8 BES-53248 switches and ClusterLion. In addition, physical VMware, Windows and Linux systems are connected and the various switchover and switchback scenarios are tested.
The certification NS0-013 can be done at the end of the course.
|duration: 5 days|
price: 4500,- Euro + VAT
Netapp Training Units: 60
All information about paying with NetApp Training Units can be found here.
You can find the print view here.
This workshop will be conducted on the following dates:
Windows, Linux, ESX connectivity via iSCSI, NFS and CIFS
- 2 x MetroCluster-IP 9.9.1 with A220
- 8 x BES switches
- 2 x ClusterLion
- Network basics: tagged, untagged VLANs, spanning tree, link aggregation, hash algorithms, QoS, ECN
- BES, Cisco and Metrocluster Compliant Switches Configuration
- Metrocluster configuration
- Switchover, Switchback
- Reconstruction of a completely destroyed site
- MAUSO (Mediator-assisted automatic unplanned switchover).
- Tiebreaker, Mediator, ClusterLion configuration and testing
- Linux NetEM WAN simulator to test latency (distance)
- Packet loss, duplication, out-of-order delivery.
- Corruption and Jitter
Performance testing with FIO
Discuss and execute failure scenarios
Active IQ Config Advisor
Open Lab Time for consolidation
Accreditation exam NS0-012