|Management of Brocade FC SANs with Brocade SANnav 2.1.x|
|This course is designed for SAN administrators and operators involved in configuring, maintaining, operating, troubleshooting, and optimizing SANs with Brocade switches.
|Deeper knowledge of Brocade FC switches is required. Trainings ST901 and ST904 are recommended in advance. Furthermore good Linux knowledge is very useful.|
The participants must be familiar with the concepts of a Fabric, ISLs, Zoning as well as FOS. In addition, knowledge in handling command line interfaces and GUIs is required.
|The goal is to learn how to use SANnav Management Portal or SANnav Global View as tools for managing storage area networks.|
|duration: 4 days|
price: 3250,- Euro + VAT
You can find the print view here.
This workshop will be conducted on the following dates:
On the first day the course will start at 10:00 and will end on the last day at around 15:00.
- Brocade SANnav Product Family Overview
- Installation and configuration of a SANnav environment in theory and practice
- Upgrade of SANnav and CentOS
- User management
- Zoning with SANnav
- Device and switch performance analysis
- Firmware Management
- Fabric Management and Monitoring
- Health Score Calculation
- Event management
- Call Home Support
- Configuration of MAPS and Flow Vision
- Switch/Fabric Backup and Restore
- SANnav Server Backup and Restore (theory)
- Integration of servers
- Integration of storage
- Integration of SANnav in 3rd party products (e.g. VMware vCenter)
- Collect support information
- SANnav Troubleshooting and Diagnostic Features
- Sample Rest-API
- Migration from Brocade Network Advisor to SANnav Management Portal
- The following topics will not be discussed: FICON-, FCoE- and FCIP-Management.