|Objects are the building blocks of all Automic products. Jobs, Logins, Workflows, Events, Schedules and many more are just the beginning of how you can make even the most complex processes interact with your environment. This course teaches students how to create and use simple objects to meet their automation needs. Not all functions of all objects are discussed, but rather just as many as are needed to be able to perform the first steps independently and point you in the right direction.
The course is based on V21, but is version-independent, as there is no difference in content between V12.3 and V21.|
- All new users of the Automic Web Interface (AWI) for AWA.
- Automic developers/designers - employees whose work involves creating workflows to automate their applications, databases, and operating systems.
- This course is also appropriate for administrators and operators, especially when troubleshooting job issues.
|General LINUX or Windows knowledge|
|Continuing Courses (recommended):
- SM911 CA Automic Workload Automation Administration.
|price and duration:|
|duration: 4 days|
price: 2600,- Euro + VAT
You can find the print view here.
|Will be scheduled on request|
Please let us know here, when you prefer to have this workshop!
- This course is based on the new Automic version v12.3.
- AE and its objects.
- Object orientation
- Creation of folders
- Creation of objects
- Permissions for object execution.
- Executable objects I
- Basic objects for execution on operating system and application level: the JOBS object
- Executable Objects II.
- More complex objects for execution at the operating system and application levels: the JOBS object
- Additions to the basic executable objects.
- Notifications and queries: The CALL object
- Set parameters at execution time: The PRPT object
- Scheduling and Automation of tasks/tasks:
- Calendars and Events: The CALE object
- Automation of Tasks/Tasks: The JSCH object
- Activation of tasks:
- One-time execution
- The PERIOD object
- Periodic execution
- Other executable objects:
- Agent-to-agent file transfer: The JOBF object
- Different Event Types: The EVNT object
- Dynamic Execution Objects:
- Agent Groups: The HOSTG object
- Static Variables: The VARA.STATIC object
- Documentation of tasks - and more:
- The Documentation Tab in Objects
- The DOCU object
- Exchange and transport of object definitions:
- The export/import functions
- AE internal information:
- Basics of the database schema
- Put it All together: