| The course BR418-EN Veeam v12 (VMCE) with Storage-Connection includes the contents of BR410 Veeam v12 (VMCE) Configuration and Management and prepares for the Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) certification. Additionally, this course provides an in-depth treatment of the course content as well as additional information and exercises on the topic of storage integration with Veeam.|
This course is designed for beginners as well as administrators who want to implement the different levels of storage integration.
- Systems Engineers / Administratoren
- Backup / Virtualization Administrators
- Pre-sales / post-sales staff
- Solution Architects / Consultants
Integration will be demonstrated using NetApp systems as examples.
Participants of the workshop BR418-EN Veeam v12 (VMCE) with Storage-Connection should have experience in the IT sector, especially with virtual infrastructures.
|In the workshop BR418-EN Veeam v12 (VMCE) with Storage-Connection you can prepare for the Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) certification exam.|
After successful completion of the course and the exam, you can call yourself a "Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE)".
You can take the exam after the course at a Pearson VUE test centre. It consists of 50 questions that have to be answered in 75 minutes. You need a score of at least 70% to pass the exam. You can find detailed information about the exam here.
You can take a trial test here.
For further exercises, the LABS are still available 10 working days after the course.
|price and duration:|
|duration: 5 days|
price: 3950,- Euro + VAT
You can find the print view here.
This workshop will be conducted on the following dates:
|location|| ||course format||start||end||seats available?|
|Nuremberg|| ||hybrid classroom||15.01.2024 | 10:00AM||19.01.2024 | 03:00PM|| ||enrol|
- RTO and RPO, what they mean for their business operations, how they are managed and monitored
- The "3-2-1 rule" and its importance in selecting a successful backup strategy
- Identifying key components of the Veeam Availability Suite and their deployment scenarios
- Backup basics
- Backup methods, use cases and the impact on underlying file systems
- Creating, modifying, optimizing and deleting backup jobs, agents as well as NAS backup jobs. Presentation of different tools and methods to improve performance
- Ensuring efficiency by choosing the right transport mode and the impact of different backup functions on the infrastructure
- Replication Basics
- Getting to know the available options and their impact
- Creating, modifying and deleting replication jobs
- Introducing the new Continuous Data Protection (CDP) Policy
- Backup Copy Job
- Creating and modifying simple and complex backup copy jobs
- Copying existing backup data to another disk system
- Advanced Repository
- Scalable repository with SOBR on-premises/off-site and cloud storage integration
- Compatibility between existing deduplication mechanisms
- Introducing the new Hardened Repository
- Data protection in the cloud
- Data protection of a native cloud application
- The benefits of Veeam Cloud Connect for cloud services
- Protection of Office 365 data
- Restoring backups
- Description of various recovery programs and their features. The right tool at the right time for restoring Virtual Machines, Bare Metal or your own files and folders.
- Safe recovery without malware
- The use of Staged Restore taking into account e.g. the DSGVO
- Tools for instant recovery
- Replication recovery
- Failover mechanisms and their correct application
- Creation, preparation and execution of failover plans
- Disaster recovery
- Testing backup and replication
- Configuration of Veeam DataLabs™ and setup of sandbox environments.
- Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager and Veeam ONE™
- Monitoring virtual, physical and cloud environments with Veeam ONE™.
- Backup configuration discovery, migration and recovery
- VMware storage integration
- Features (such as snapshot orchestration, snapshot-accelerated backup jobs, etc.)
- Vendor comparison
- Hyper-V Integration
- Hyper-V ≠ VMware
- File-Share Backup
- Basic installation
- System preparation
- Snapshot integration