|Elevate your knowledge of Commvault® software and maximize your organization’s investment by learning and applying infrastructure design concepts in your environment.|
|This course is intended for experienced administrators and engineers looking to elevate their knowledge in CommCell® design strategies focusing on storage design and cloud computing, Deduplication, Commvault HyperScale™, virtual data protection, and application protection.|
|Elevate your knowledge of Commvault® software and maximize your organization’s investment by learning and applying infrastructure design concepts in your environment. The Commvault Engineer course focuses on a deeper understanding of topics such as:
- CommCell® design
- Storage configuration
- Cloud computing and disaster recovery
- Commvault Deduplication
- Application protection in a virtual infrastructure
|price and duration:|
|duration: 3 days|
price: 2160,- Euro + VAT
You can find the print view here.
|Will be scheduled on request|
Please let us know here, when you prefer to have this workshop!
- This course is structured as a design and implementation project where Commvault best practices are applied to prepare the participant to optimally plan for:
- CommServe® placement
- MediaAgent scaling, deduplication engine design
- Commvault HyperScale™
- Snapshot implementation
- Virtual Server Agent configuration from the ground up
- Emphasis is placed on VM protection, particularly for protecting virtualized applications including Microsoft Exchange, SQL and SharePoint.