|The SC200-EN ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Preparation course provides you with the skills you need to manage cloud environments and commercial cloud services. As part of the professionally prepared course, you will learn the basic cloud and security building blocks to prepare for the official ISC2 CCSP exam.
The use of cloud services at the infrastructure, platform and software-as-a-service levels requires that you deal with cloud security and demonstrate this expertise with prestigious certifications.
The CCSP certification was developed in collaboration between the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and the renowned security organization ISC2 to demonstrate your cloud security expertise on a global level.
Course language, exam, certificate, validity, times & proofs, etc. can be found under FAQs
| target group:
|Do you already have experience in dealing with clouds from the major hyperscalers and want to confirm your security knowledge? Or are you already security-certified and want to prove your knowledge of the cloud? Then the CCSP certification is your new qualification!
The course SC200-EN ISC2 CCSP Preparation is also conditionally suitable for (lateral) entrants with very solid cloud IT knowledge and experts in IT security - architects, experienced system integrators and cloud administrators with strong security expertise are candidates for this security training.
|Practical prior knowledge in the field of security and cloud is a mandatory requirement for this training SC200-EN ISC2 CCSP Preparation. Solid knowledge of the security of cloud applications, virtualised operating systems, cloud infrastructure components and/or cloud platforms is required. Basic knowledge of information security and its protection goals as well as IT security is an advantage. Prior technical knowledge of relevant standards facilitates the successful completion of the CCSP certification.
In order to take the internationally recognised CCSP certification exam as a professional, knowledge in information security is required!
|In our course SC200-EN ISC2 CCSP Preparation, you will learn how to protect your sensitive cloud data and master the six areas of the CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional) specified by ISC2:
- Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Cloud Security Operations
- Legal, Risk and Compliance
| price and duration:
|duration: 5 days
price: 3450,- Euro + VAT
The exam fee is not included in the price and must be paid directly to the Pearson VUE test centre where the exam takes place.
If a course participant fails the exam, they can repeat the CCSP preparation course within 1 year. In this case, only the costs for accommodation and catering as well as the examination fees are incurred. Participation in the course is free of charge.
We are also happy to organise this training in-house, please contact us.
You can find the print view here.
|Will be scheduled on request
Please let us know here, when you prefer to have this workshop!
- Domain 1: Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design ~17%
- Understand cloud computing concepts
- Describe cloud reference architecture
- Understand security concepts relevant to cloud computing
- Understand design principles of secure cloud computing
- Identification of trusted cloud service providers
- Domain 2: Cloud Data Security ~20%
- Describe cloud data concepts
- Design and implement cloud data storage architectures
- Design and apply data security technologies and strategies
- Implement data discovery
- Implement data classification
- Design and implement Information Rights Management (IRM)
- Plan and implement data retention, deletion, and archiving policies
- Design and implement auditability, traceability, and accountability of data events
- Domain 3: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security ~17%
- Comprehend cloud infrastructure components
- Analyze risks associated with cloud infrastructure
- Design and plan security controls
- Plan Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity (BC)
- Domain 4: Cloud Application Security ~17%
- Advocate training and awareness for application security
- Describe the Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Apply the Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding cloud software assurance and validation
- Use verified secure software
- Comprehend the specifics of cloud application architecture
- Design appropriate Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
- Domain 5: Cloud Security Operations ~16%
- Build and implement physical and logical infrastructure for cloud environment
- Operate and maintain physical and logical infrastructure for cloud environment
- Implement operational controls and standards
- Support digital forensics
- Manage communication with relevant parties
- Manage security operations
- Domain 6: Legal, Risk and Compliance ~13%
- Articulate legal requirements and unique risks within the cloud environment
- Understand privacy issues
- Understand audit process, methodologies, and required adaptations for a cloud environment
- Understand implications of cloud to enterprise risk management
- Understand outsourcing and cloud contract design
- There will also be a review and Q&A sessions, as well as tips and learning methods.