|This course familiarizes you with NetApp hybrid cloud, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google|
|NetApp administrators and architects|
|NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) certification or equivalent knowledge |
Basic computer networking knowledge
|This course familiarizes you with NetApp hybrid cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) solutions and shows you how to weave the solutions into the Data Fabric powered by NetApp. In numerous exercises, you use NetApp and third-party tools to practice how to manage, move, and protect data throughout the cloud. The price of this course includes AWS and Azure resources that are used in the exercises.|
This vILT training is a prerequisite for the NS0-146 certification.
|price and duration:|
|duration: 5 days|
price: 4500,- Euro + VAT
Netapp Training Units: 60
All information about paying with NetApp Training Units can be found here.
You can find the print view here.
|Will be scheduled on request|
Please let us know here, when you prefer to have this workshop!
- This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Explain the value of the Data Fabric and NetApp Private Storage for Cloud (NPS for Cloud)
- Describe NetApp Private Storage (NPS) networking requirements
- Deploy a hybrid cloud for customers
- Configure an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud environment, an Azure Virtual Network environment and Google for the hybrid cloud
- Use PowerShell in a Data Fabric environment and extend customers' Microsoft Active Directory into the cloud
- Explain the features of NetApp ONTAP Cloud software and NetApp ONTAP Select software
- Use OnCommand Cloud Manager to deploy ONTAP Cloud instances and to create SnapMirror relationships between ONTAP Cloud software and data center clusters
- How to migrate data between AWS, Azure and Google
- Cloud Control for Office365
- ActiveIQ Performance and Analytics System