The data volume of companies & institutions is growing faster than ever before. The 3 most important aspects of a storage strategy are: Cost, fast access and security. With this in mind, NetApp StorageGRID delivers the simplicity, speed and cloud integration capability you need for your organization.
Object storage was developed with the cloud and changing requirements in mind. Each implementation is unique, whether for optimized hardware-based appliances, software-based virtual machines or Docker containers running on bare-metal servers, or a combination across virtual and physical environments.
In this workshop we will show you NetApp StorageGRID (Private Cloud): Installation and Administration
The Workshop NetApp StorageGRID Installation und Administration is ideal for:
- NetApp Customers, Partners, and Employees
- NetApp System Administrators
- NetApp Software & Solution Architects
- Netapp Pre-/Postsales Engineers
- NetApp Consultants
In order to be able to follow the course content and learning pace in the workshop ST290 StorageGRID Installation and Administration, basic knowledge of cloud technologies is required.
|price and duration:|
|duration: 5 days|
price: 4500,- Euro + VAT
Netapp Training Units: 60
All information about paying with NetApp Training Units can be found here.
You can find the print view here.
|Will be scheduled on request|
Please let us know here, when you prefer to have this workshop!
- The training is carried out with 4 x StorageGRID systems SG5712 and 1 x SG100, among others.
- Introduction to Object Storage
- NetApp StorageGRID Architektur Version 11.6
- NetApp StorageGRID Use Cases
- Basic Installation / Deployment
- Setup Preparations and Requirements
- Deployment Methods
- Installation and Basic Configuration
- Data Management
- Management with the Grid Manager and the StorageGrid API
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Tenant Management
- Management of S3 Buckets and Objects
- Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- Erasure Coding (EC)
- Fabric Pool in Practice (A220)
- Alerts and Notifications
- Expansion and Decommissioning
- Disaster Recovery
- Platform Services
- Cloud Mirroring (Replication to a 3rd Party S3 System)
- Notification Service (Integration with AWS SNS)
- Search Integration (Metadata indexing in ElasticSearch)
- Best Practices
- Basic Troubleshooting and Performance Analysis